Saturday, April 10, 2010

rant

I hate it when people openly say their situation is worse, or better than mine. I hate it when people belittle or degrade something I'm proud of. I hate when people judge my life and decisions. I hate being judged period. If the world didn't judge, we'd all be friends. I hate that I feel awkward and stupid around people-basically I choose to be antisocial because I think people will think I'm weird or have a bad impression of me. I hate that I care about what people think of my personality, myself, me. Mostly, I hate being controlled by these thoughts.
I hate pessimists. Though hypocritical of what I'm typing now. I hate when people aren't appreciative of my time, thought, and care. No one ever suffered from a thank you.
I hate the word hate...but if I had used "dislike" or simply "don't like" my rant wouldn't be a rant.

Basically, this was word vomit.

1 comment:

The Dennett's said...

Everything okay Sarah lou? Remember I am just a phone call away :) love you!

Our family ; )

Our family ; )