Friday, June 4, 2010

What character are you?

Today I thought about the office I work in and if they were all characters, what would they dress like every day? Like a Dilbert or Charlie Brown type character...What brought me to this question? Today I wore a plaid shirt. Plaid shirts remind me of my boss. He wears plaid shirts (with the occasional Hawaiian pattern thrown in there) and khaki pants every day. So today I said to Josh, "I look like Ron today." Ron's character would be the plaid and khaki guy. Then another girl always wears black. She would wear a black turtle neck and polyester pants....and so on. So I thought, if I were a character, what outfit would I have 15 duplicates of in my closet? I haven't really answered it...it's just something funny I thought about.

1 comment:

The Dennett's said...

I think you would be a button-up blouse and wide leg trouser type of gal.
I would be blue jeans and a solid colored t-shirt, I think....hm.

fun thought!

Our family ; )

Our family ; )